Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

Animal Fat Sure Died Alot

In the easter egg. How many times did he die? And ho much raping was there? All I can say is alot. Anyway, great menu.

Why Terry is Gay Why Terry is Gay

LOL

Pretty funny! Should've been rated A, though.

Rugs-A-Trillion Rugs-A-Trillion

LMAO

I love this! Funniest animation I've seen on Newgrounds in awhile!

Blind Swordsman Blind Swordsman

Great game, but...

The story, plot, gameplay, and idea were great. However, it's really hard. I think it's unfair that you play as just a little blind swordsman, but you fight people with better speed and projectiles. I'd give it a ten for idea, story, and plot, a nine for gamplay. But a one for easiness. So an eight in general.

DannyP responds:

I haven't seen too many comments praising the story... I think I coulda wrote it better, but it's good to know there are people who liked it. As for the difficulty, that's generally how games are; the enemy has an advantage of some sort, such as more powerful attacks, way more HP, or large numbers. However, the player holds a greater advantage that allows them to overcome these obstacles - the human mind. Though there isn't that much strategy involved in this game, if you figure out the right stuff, you should be able to clear it without too much hassle.

Old: Stick SWAT Game Old: Stick SWAT Game

UGH!!!

THIS IS SOOO HARD!!! But still awesome, so I'll give you 9.

Old: Logan's Gun Fight Old: Logan's Gun Fight

Awesome!

I've played it thrice already!

8 Bit March 8 Bit March

More than amazing

If only I could rate it 11/10

relentlessed relentlessed

Awesome!

I've been getting into techno/dubstep alot recently and this song is epic! I like how it changes too!

Rustychikan3 responds:

thx man didnt think anyone was gunna like it though was kinda nervous , but thx for the support:p

Lol U Died Lol U Died

lol

you died.

Wolfy Wolfy

So cute!

I just want that little chibi cutesy Wolverine as a pet! I'd hug him, and pet him, and give him bowls of blood instead of water... It'll be SO FUN!!!

Madness: Depredation's memory Madness: Depredation's memory

Incredible!

What an evolution of Madness Combat! Good job, fellow! Ten stars!