Blind Swordsman Blind Swordsman

Great game, but...

The story, plot, gameplay, and idea were great. However, it's really hard. I think it's unfair that you play as just a little blind swordsman, but you fight people with better speed and projectiles. I'd give it a ten for idea, story, and plot, a nine for gamplay. But a one for easiness. So an eight in general.

DannyP responds:

I haven't seen too many comments praising the story... I think I coulda wrote it better, but it's good to know there are people who liked it. As for the difficulty, that's generally how games are; the enemy has an advantage of some sort, such as more powerful attacks, way more HP, or large numbers. However, the player holds a greater advantage that allows them to overcome these obstacles - the human mind. Though there isn't that much strategy involved in this game, if you figure out the right stuff, you should be able to clear it without too much hassle.

Old: Stick SWAT Game Old: Stick SWAT Game

UGH!!!

THIS IS SOOO HARD!!! But still awesome, so I'll give you 9.

Old: Logan's Gun Fight Old: Logan's Gun Fight

Awesome!

I've played it thrice already!

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Awesome

Best chat room evar.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Awesome!

Out of all the madness combat games, this one's the best. Wanna hear how awesome it is? So awesome my computer started overloading at the elevator part. And it's nice to know the clown still won't die. Good thing you're keeping it traditional.